- Completely stripping the harness and cycling it through our ultrasonic process (sounds cheesy but it makes the wires soft and flexible & like new again)
- Testing and inspecting wires & connectors for continuity and damage
- Remapping harness into: one, nice, clean, and functional layout
- new updated Universal relays,
- new fuses,
- Removal of any questionable connections (covered in goo-tar),
- Removal of dangerous failure prone factory:
- After market tachometer, water temp, and after-market transmission controller (if needed)
- Re-loomed and additional outputs labeled
- I can also convert the pigtails for the throttle body, while it’s here (if you want to get it at the same time)
- New heated 4 wire Bosch oxygen sensor (15717),
- Ignition module relocation block (Aluminum cooling mount for driver side one fender)
- This will include shipping back to you.
If you are swapping from the 4.9/5.0/5.8 (with an EEC-IV/Speed Density) in a 1986-1997 to an EFI 460: you can send us your harness and we will convert it to the hybrid 1996 460 platform. This will allow you to keep all of your dash, instruments, and vehicle’s functionality working and intact. It will also allow you run a 460 speed density ECU – which is far superior to the smaller engines’ ECUs.
This includes the pieces needed to convert your pedals to receive the hydraulic ZF5 master cylinder. Simply weld on the included bracket to your pedal bracket, then the arm to your clutch pedal using our included instructions sheet and your set.
Specifically designed for 76-79 Ford trucks and Broncos. These have been used on earlier years with a little modification.