These kits include the Edelbrock Victor Junior EFI intake manifold and fuel rails. From there everything you need to complete the swap comes in the kit. It includes our same bullet-proof stand-alone wiring harness, ecu, injectors, hardware, and components as before. The conversion can be done in a day (simply an intake swap and run some fuel lines). Along with the kit you will receive a new: Fuel pump, Distributor, Ignition module, Air charge sensor, Water temp sensor, 4-wire Bosch O2 sensor, MAP sensor, Relays, and fuses. Everything comes with a 1-year unlimited mileage warranty as well.
** DOES NOT WORK WITH MAF (Mass Air Flow trucks) **
SPEED DENSITY HAVE 2 INTAKE TUBES CONNECTED TO THE AIR FILTER BOX
Included with this kit:
- This is our newest addition that includes extra components to retain the egr components
- Holley low profile throttle body, throttle cable and all needed sensors
- Throttle cable housing, inner-cable, and needed fittings for throttle and cruise control
- Idle air bypass, pigtail and tube
- Throttle position sensor and pigtail
- 5/8″ tubing and elbow for driver side breather port
- 14″ Air Filter Base (we drill and install a grommet for the IAC)
- 1″ air filter spacer (makes the install easier with more room over the fuel rails)
- MAP sensor and fuel pressure regulator vacuum tubing
- 3/8″ NPT plug for the intake runner #5 (when needed)
- ** Purchase a washable complete air Filter kit separately **
You can swap in a complete factory EFI 460 engine from a 1988-1997. If you already have a 460 that is still good you can take the heads and intake from the 88-97 and put them on any 460 engine. A 460 will even bolt up to the same bellhousing that a 351M or 400 will. Is it time to rebuild your 460 or Modified engine, or are you simply ready to ditch your carburetor and ignition system? Even if you’re just looking to add better fuel economy and power to your vehicle, an engine swap can be done in a day or two.
To clear the Harland Sharp adjustable roller rockers we have to add a 1/2″ extra height to your factory 460 EFI Valve Covers. Our price includes finishing and painting the valve covers in our gun metal pewter color and including the longer center bolts you will need.
This includes the pieces needed to convert your pedals to receive the hydraulic ZF5 master cylinder. Simply weld on the included bracket to your pedal bracket, then the arm to your clutch pedal using our included instructions sheet and your set.
Specifically designed for 76-79 Ford trucks and Broncos. These have been used on earlier years with a little modification.